Senior AI Engineer - Seattle, USA (Remote)Full Time
Job Locations: Seattle, WA, USA
Required Experience: 3 - 8 Years
Posted: by Aathira Nair
Keywords : AWS, Azure, Python, Lamda
MontyCloud is looking for a passionate and experienced AI/ML engineer to develop & lead our AI Ops platform. The MontyCloud platform will be an AI Ops driven platform that will use the power of AI to automate away management tasks by continuously learning from customer usage patterns. You will help define and lead the implementation of AI Ops in the platform. Identify the right use cases, design the machine learning patterns and implement the solutions along with an exceptionally talented team.
Roles & Responsibilities
As a Senior AI Engineer, you will:
• Help define and refine the AI Ops use cases
• Design and implement production ready AIOps platform
• Identify and choose right AI technologies and ML algorithms for solving problems
• Build data pipeline that powers the ML pipeline
• Understand the problem DAY2 is solving, identify and solve problems that are best solved by AI
You will be an ideal teammate if you have:
• 3+ years of experience in building and delivering AI solutions
• Experience with Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Deep Learning Technologies. Experience with productionizing ML models is a plus
• Deep knowledge and experience in building event pipelines that powers ML pipeline (experience with Kinesis, Kafka or any data pipeline tool is a plus)
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills
• A passion to make a difference with your technical skills along with great work ethics and attitude
Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science
MontyCloud is a modern SAAS company building DAY2, a cloud native, AI driven, multi-cloud management platform. The platform helps customers address the challenges of managing their cloud environments securely and efficiently without impacting agility.
We are a global team headquartered in Seattle and with offices in Europe and Bangalore, India. The company was founded in 2019 by product and technical leaders from Amazon and Microsoft and recently raised its seed funding round led by Madrona Ventures along with Lytical Ventures and Hammer Ventures.