Principal Platform Engineer - Seattle, USA (Remote)Full Time
Job Locations: Seattle, WA, USA
Required Experience: 7 - 12 Years
Posted: by Aathira Nair
Keywords : Architect, AWS, Azure, GCP, Kubernetes, Docker, Python
MontyCloud is looking to hire a principal software engineer who will drive the architecture and design decisions that will help us convert our product vision to a technical marvel making our customers hugely successful. As a principal engineer, you will help us build the world class AI Ops platform that will allow our engineers to plug-in customer use cases easily and scale to manage exponentially growing cloud resources.
Roles & Responsibilities
As a Principal Platform Engineer you will:
• Architect and engineer components that powers our platform
• Work with a passionate, distributed team in solving complex infrastructure problems
• Take pride in building a secure, scalable and highly performant distributed platform that connects multiple cloud platform like AWS, Azure, GCP
• Build and be a part of a world class team, mentor and guide team members to become great engineers
You will be an ideal teammate if you:
• Have 7+ years of experience in building SaaS, cloud or related platforms
• Have Hands on experience with server-side development, ideally with Python & Golang (you will have plenty of opportunities to master them on the job)
• Have Experience and excellent knowledge in at least one cloud platform
• Have Experience with one or more of the following: Cloud functions (AWS Lambda, Azure functions), Kubernetes, Docker
• Are Ready to get your hands dirty by building the platform and lead by example
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills
• A passion to make a difference with your technical skills along with great work ethics and attitude
Bacheors or Masters in Computer Science
MontyCloud is a modern SAAS company building DAY2, a cloud native, AI driven, multi-cloud management platform. The platform helps customers address the challenges of managing their cloud environments securely and efficiently without impacting agility.
We are a global team headquartered in Seattle and with offices in Europe and Bangalore, India. The company was founded in 2019 by product and technical leaders from Amazon and Microsoft and recently raised its seed funding round led by Madrona Ventures along with Lytical Ventures and Hammer Ventures.